Monday, December 13, 2010

Look Who's Coming...

JUNE 22nd! This pregnancy has been an adventure from the first week, but we are hopeful that things will be healthy and well for the rest. We are so excited to add another Anson to the clan and can't wait to find out if we will be 4-1 or 3-2. Jacob is positive that it's a boy "because he likes boys" and I am inclined to agree with him. I have been told by numerous people already that it must be a girl, but I honestly can say that I would not be disappointed either way.

15 comments:

Ashley said...

Eeee, heee, heee!!! Yay!!! I would be jumping and screaming if I were with you right now, that is so exciting! Congratulations to the adorable Anson family!

Marc and Liz Anson said...

Yay, yay, yay!!!!!!!

So cute :) I can't wait to meet him/her.

Love you guys!

Bryan and Brianna said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys!! And I so cannot wait to meet the newest little Anson! :)

Alicia said...

Congratulations!! That is so wonderful and such a cool picture!

Devin & Nikki Choules said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! Congrats!

Michelle said...

I guess this post was worth the wait! I can see he/she's got the allen chest! How fun!

Jenny said...

Wow, super happy for you guys!!!! Congrats!!!

Sullivan Family said...

Congrats!! That is very exciting news!

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Oh, I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats :)

Abby said...

Awesome Amy! I can't wait to hear more about Da Baby ;) I hope things are going well for you guys. It's been far too long since all the Heads have been together!

Donna and Bevan said...

What a great picture! We're praying for you and little one!

ansons said...

We can't wait either. Hopefully we'll get to meet the new cousin this summer.

Natalie said...

I am SO happy everything is going well!!!! I'm thinking girl......

Lisa Goldhardt said...

YAY!!! AMY SOOO EXCITING!! Your kids are the cutest! so either way i am sure your next one will be equally adorable! It was good to see ya this last month! Miss ya'll! You might just have to come visit again some day ;) lol. Or maybe i need to make a trip out there?!? what the heck the traveler in the family hasn't visited the Ansons?!?!

Tammy said...

Congrats and good luck! we are so happy for you!! sending love and support from the parkers!