We ended up with a whole bunch of free tickets to some things Downtown so we headed first, to the Science Center to see the IMAX Hubble show. After that, we went over to the Zoo and saw the Sea Lion Show. We walked around the zoo for a while and after that, saw some of our favorite animals. The kids were a little tired so we walked back up to our car which was conveniently located right next to one of my favorite spots in St. Louis. "Art Hill" totally reminds me of a scene you might find in Europe somewhere and when I come here I feel very in touch with my artistic side! It's absolutely gorgeous and on a good day (as opposed to the day we went with Marc and Liz and got caught in a downpour) there will be people picnicking, flying kites, and walking along the paths.
I think I might want to spend eternity with these guys!
7 comments:
Ya, the downpoor . . . It's still a beautiful place though and I can totally understand how you feel.
I love the pictures of the boys wrestling, makes me mis them lots. Can't wait to see you guys!!!
Amy, two kids and still looking fabulous. Anyone would think parenting was a piece of cake :)
I miss the free zoo. and the free art museum. I actually miss a whole lot of st. louis. But I'll be home in a week + 1 day so yay!
What cute grown up boys! I'm glad the tooth fairy has a better memory in St. Louis than in Utah. Ours keeps forgetting. Mommy has to "look" for the money to see if it "fell behind the bed."
Caleb caught a great picture of you both! Such handsome young men, too! I have to get with you in the summer to come up and see y'all and all your free attractions!
HI ITS JULIE YES YES CALL ME WHEN YOUR HERE !! YAY!!
Hey!!! When are you coming??? I need to see you! I tried calling your number and you weren't home. Are you in Utah already? Call me: 801-553-2608
Post a Comment