Like "Hanson" without the "H"
Kristen and I watched this together and fell over laughing. We liked the part right at the beginning with you and David dancing. HA HA! And the expression on jakey's face is hilarious!
That was freakin' awesome!
I love it!
Awesome sauce! I'm so happy about "thing 3" too!! Love you guys
I just found your comment and your blog...Amy, you are so freakin' talented!! also, funny-this video is AWESOME!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Kristen and I watched this together and fell over laughing. We liked the part right at the beginning with you and David dancing. HA HA! And the expression on jakey's face is hilarious!
That was freakin' awesome!
I love it!
Awesome sauce! I'm so happy about "thing 3" too!! Love you guys
I just found your comment and your blog...Amy, you are so freakin' talented!! also, funny-this video is AWESOME!!
Post a Comment