The other day I found Caleb sitting at the kitchen table working in his work book. He has been practicing his letters a lot and is getting pretty good at sounding out words. We have also been getting a lot of books at the library, including a bunch of Shel Silverstein. Caleb likes him because he writes "silly" things. If it's silly, Caleb likes it. Anyway, I looked down at the page he was working on and this is what I saw:


Babbit soup anyone?
9 comments:
And here I was, thinking he was really into classic literature
That's so cute, what a silly little guy!
That's funny! At least you know where he got it from and is doing it on purpose and not becuase he doesn't know how it should be.
Amyhead, I totally love goodreads. I tend to be a bit addicted to it actually... Are you on there? Let's be friends :)
Love it! Caleb, you're great!
I'll always have such fond memories of Caleb on my lap giggling while I read that book to him! What a lovey!
Smart bart!
What a smart little guy. I love a kid's sense of humor.
hahaha , that's funny! Kids are soo smart!
Post a Comment