A few months ago I found a book shelf in great condition sitting next to a dumpster and now it's holding all of my art books and school supplies in our office. I cannot wait to see what fall brings. If any of you know of some good areas to scout out, let me know! I love being cheap!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Bargain shopping
A few months ago I found a book shelf in great condition sitting next to a dumpster and now it's holding all of my art books and school supplies in our office. I cannot wait to see what fall brings. If any of you know of some good areas to scout out, let me know! I love being cheap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
good for you - I set out a bed one time - in pretty bad shape (which is why we were getting rid of it) - but this guy came by and asked if he could have it and I thought it was nice for him to ask first, but, once it's on the curb, it's fair game.
Awesome! I love cheap or free stuff. I need to find one of those big stuffed animals- Brigg wants one so bad. I can't justify buying one cuz it would take up half his bedroom! But a free one...that is awesome!
hang out with me sometime on a wed or sat and I'll show you cheap! Heather
One morning when we were out walking for exercise, Kris Anderson and I spotted a circa 1940's sofa sitting by the side of the road. We hurried home and got her truck and hauled it home. She reupholstered it and it's a gorgeous couch in her farm house-style home. Love free stuff!
I LOVE free stuff too!!! What a fun find! I got my dumpster diving gene from my dad. :) Have you ever checked out freecycle.com? I haven't used it yet but my friend loves it. Good luck with more great finds!
Hey Amy it's Mary! Sweet blog. It took Esther forever to get the wed address to me. Mine is marysamsaunders@blogspot.com!
Man I can't type! marysamsaunders.blogspot.com I am doing homework ok, it hurts the brain!
congrats on your find, and cute picts! I was cuponing a few springs ago and it was such a thrill to walk out of a store with 6 bags of groceries for 2 bucks! bargains are the best! : )
You are so funny! I would totally do the same thing. Actually, in our old apartment I found a perfectly nice bookshelf. We ended up selling it later and made a profit on it.
i always wondered if that really happened. anywise you have been tagged check out my blog to see the rules
So true about the Missourians. Over the years, we found so many great/FREE things. The bear is just amazing!
I cannot believe how big your kids are!!!! They are soooo beautiful!
I love great deals... especially FREE!
Fun to catch up on what you're up to. Your boys are so cute, and I just love sleeping pictures.
Post a Comment