Sunday, April 12, 2015

Bunny Day and Saturday Conference with the Ansons

Bunny Day! Prepare for a major photo bomb. I was enjoying my new camera just as much as the kids were enjoying their Bunny Day Hunt!

I love this tradition and I loved watching LDS General Conference surrounded by family! My favorite talks this year were Elder Jeffery R. Holland's and Sis. Linda K. Burton's. They were incredible and strengthened my testimony so much!

 photo P4054882.jpg  photo P1014869.jpg

 photo P4054888.jpg

Seriously, my favorite photo. Ever!

 photo P4054893.jpg

 photo April 2015.jpg

 photo April 20155.jpg

 photo P4054892.jpg    photo P4055017.jpg

 photo P4055022.jpg    photo P4055015.jpg

 photo P4054894.jpg

 photo P4055020.jpg    photo P4055014.jpg

 photo 0db85e5d-4391-4c3e-9b9a-af4909b1be8e.jpg

 photo April 20155.jpg

 photo April 20154.jpg

 photo P4054983.jpg

 photo P4054970.jpg

 photo P4054946bampw.jpg

 photo April 20153.jpg

 photo P4054951.jpg    photo P4054959.jpg

 photo P4054931.jpg    photo P4054945.jpg

 photo P4054940.jpg

 photo P4054938.jpg    photo P4054920.jpg

   photo P4054934.jpg

 photo April 20152.jpg

 photo P4055029.jpg    photo P4054922.jpg

 photo P4054900.jpg

 photo April 20151.jpg

No comments: