It's been another extremely cold January. I was so grateful that they didn't end up cancelling school and extending the boys' Christmas vacation again this year. That was pure "you know what" last year! We have been doing a bunch of things to keep busy. One thing we actually did in December, right before Christmas. We adopted a new kitty from the St. Louis Pet Rescue. His name is Einstein and he is very fat, fluffy, and sweet. We like him. Isn't he handsome?
Here is a picture of the shoe shelf that David made me for Christmas. I love it! It makes me excited to see all my pretty shoes all lined up in a row. I did let David put a few shoes on there too. Aren't I nice?
I was called to the Primary Chorister calling last November and have spent a few weeks getting myself organized for the year. I was so excited to find this wonderful planner on Etsy that I sent to Office Max and had printed and spiral bound. It has already helped a ton and I was able to plan all the songs for the entire year, including games and ideas for review. I also had all my flip charts for the year printed on card stock and organized them in an accordion folder so I don't have to carry everything and the kitchen sink to church every Sunday. I feel a lot better about this calling now that I am prepared.
Caleb and I went down to the river yesterday and took some pictures of the ice. It was a lot of fun to hang out together and we got some really cool shots. Here are some of my favorites:
I made a banana pudding cake that I found on Pinterest. Um, it was large and had a lot of sugar in it! Caleb is now in a sugar coma and I will be soon.













4 comments:
He's so FLUUUFFFFY!! What a handsome kitty! I love all your Holiday photos! It looks like you had some great family times. You are so creative with your activity ideas! I'm just in AWE at your photography skills!
The pictures of the ice are amazing! and Einstein looks so cuddly. and that cake...um I'm in a sugar coma just looking at it. and um primary chorister is my favorite calling, you have to be organized for that one for sure - and have lots of energy every Sunday and be able to come up with something off the top of your head. But I love that you can act like a goof in front of a large group and they will love you all the more for it. Have fun! You got his Amy :)
My mouth is watering and your pics are amazing. And that cat is so fun
The ice formations look like chess pieces! Hello Einstein!
Post a Comment