The kids have had an entire extra week tacked on to their Christmas vacation because of the cold and snow. I am ready to pull my hair out and the kids are climbing the walls. Emeline has resorted to screaming and yelling when she doesn't get what she wants and we are in constant limbo of whether or not there will be school the next day. To make a long story short.. (insert line from "Clue") ..we have no schedule and I think we will all be a little happier when school starts back up again. It has been nice to "sleep" in every morning, though, and lounge around until I feel like getting dressed. The roads are so snowy and icy that we can't go anywhere anyway and I will admit, Emmy has spent a few, full days in her pajamas. Go on, see if I care! Ha!
Anyway, we have been doing some experiments and saw a thing online where you blow bubbles outside and watch them freeze. Super cool! Here are some of my favorites:

2 comments:
Coolio! Or "freezio", or something like that!
Um. What the heck. It's been forever since you posted. The end
Post a Comment