Saturday, April 27, 2013

Skrabbul

 photo P4278916.jpg
David and I wer having a prittie stressfull afturnooon tudae and soe I kame up with this ideya four a nu game kalld Skrabbul. Heer ar the rulz:

1. Noe propur nowns or abbreveeashuns or forin langwijez. (Just lyke in Scrabble)
2. You still hav to yuse real wirds.
3. Spell wurds going bie lettur sowndz. (gotta luv the eenglish langwij)
4. Add az mennie letterz az possibul intue your wurrd to get a lot uv pointz.

Suuuuuper funnie! Basikaly noe wun kryz wen thae get a "Z" aneemore. Play it and tell me yore best wurds!

5 comments:

Marc and Liz Anson said...

Weee had a prittie stressfull afturnoon tooo! I like yore ideea. Weeper willl giive it a trie. :)

Michelle said...

baybeez mayk mi mynd lyke gello. Sew this iz a nise gayme. I lyke why's. It remindz mi uv uh studint that spelled "violin" lyke "vile lin."

Nancy T said...

That iz such a fun idea! I luf the words you came up with and the explanashun of the game was hlarius!

Nancy T said...

That iz such a fun idea! I luf the words you came up with and the explanashun of the game was hlarius!

Michelle said...

pee ess, let mi ax ewe a qweschun: who wun?