Spring is around the corner and the groundhog promised an early one. I believe it... sort of. We have had all sorts of fun weather lately from no coat weather to hot chocolate weather. Basically I am just happy to have been able to get out of the house. We had a lot of fun running around one sunny day but we were also blessed with a really good snow. FINALLY! We have been waiting for a good snow all winter and I finally got to go out and shovel the driveway. You would be so proud Donna. It was so fun to look out the window and see the entire neighborhood of kids and parents playing in the snow. It looked like something right out of a Norman Rockwell painting. There were even teenagers snowboarding down the sidewalk! It was a great snow day.
David and I went on a date to the Orchids of Madagascar show at the Botanical Gardens. It was really cool for a couple of plant geeks like us and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. My favorite one was the one that looks like a mustache.
No comments:
Post a Comment