Thanksgiving week was so nice, mostly because David was home for five days straight. I sure love that guy! It was great to spend time together doing things that we love. Here are some of the highlights:
Swinging in the backyard is a favorite here at our house. As soon as Caleb gets home from school, he makes a beeline straight for the swing. If Emeline sees anyone on there, she expects to join them immediately.
Oh yes, and hours and hours of marble creations! I have very fond memories of building these at my Grandpa Allen's house. Our kids have loved them too and it keeps them busy on the freezing cold November days.


Typical Emeline look. She pulls out this whopper and I am a goner. She is still trying to get teeth and learn to sleep through the night, but during the day, she is a blast. She is WILD but we love her that way! I cannot count the number of times I have read Hand Hand Fingers Thumb in the past month. She LOVES it and calls it "Apple" because "Hand picks an apple.." It's not the worst book to read ten times a day I guess :)
We headed out to the zoo with the Prestons on one of the days. It was a really good day to go. The weather wasn't too bad. There was tons of fog in the morning but then it burned off and there were a lot of animals out and being really active.
We all headed over to the park on another day to play and take some pictures. It was a beautiful sunset and I am learning more and more on how to work my camera. I am loving it! These are some of my favorite shots.
3 comments:
Amazing photos! It looks like you had a great time!
Amazing photos! It looks like you had a great time!
Wow, those shots really do look super nice. (Cynthia would be proud of your composition!)
Post a Comment