Monday, June 18, 2012

She's Number One!

 I have mixed emotions when it comes to my baby turning one! She has grown into such a beautiful, sweet little girl and it is so fun to see her learning new things every day. We are loving her big personality and love for life and exhausted from chasing her around all day Ü
 For her birthday, Emmy received lots of books, clothes and a nice purse that plays music and has special things inside. She loves to carry it around and feel important! Em, like her older brother, loves to read books. She brings them to me all day long and pulls on my leg until I pick her up and read to her. I don't mind. I love to snuggle with my girl! Her favorites are books with lions or tigers in them because she likes to growl. She also loves to turn pages.
Her birthday was also special because she got to share it with her Daddy for Fathers' Day. Both of them liked that, I think, and enjoyed spending some special time together.
 I love this picture. I think it totally captures my little Emeline Rose. She is always moving and always busy and totally adorable doing everything that she does.


 She aspires to become a choir directer one day! Anyone want to join?


Em loves, loves, loves to swing! I could swing all day with her and she would still be sad when we stopped. Oh I think she is beautiful!

1 comment:

Renae said...

The B & W on the swing....you ought to go into business, the photo business that is. Or is it the model? Is she just so darling it's impossible to take a bad shot!?
Renae