Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sunset on the Meramec






The other night the boys indulged me and let me spend time taking pictures of the river. We pass this scene everyday, often times at sunset, and I think it is breathtaking! I was determined to try and get some good shots and had such a good time with my little family. After that, it was on to Fritz's for some custard. What can be more perfect than that!!
Earlier in the day we planted some poppies, which are some of my favorites. We had fun working in the yard and planting flower pots for the porch. We are loving this sunny weather!

3 comments:

Bryan and Brianna said...

So I'm more than a little jealous.. As I'm reading this, it's snowing outside. Not fair.

But you got some VERY good photos! Love 'em!

Michelle said...

OOOOHHH! That looks so cool. What fun!

Marc and Liz Anson said...

I agree that is breath taking!