These Jelly fish were so cool and were one of the main reasons we wanted to go to the aquarium. They did not disappoint. They are just so strange you can't take your eyes off them!
This is my official "Chicago Style Hot Dog", complete with dog, ketchup, mustard, pickle, hot pepper and onions all on a poppy seed bun. Surprisingly, I liked it a lot. I took the hot pepper off after the first bite though. Ü We also tried the deep dish, Chicago pizza, which was fantastic!
Lake Michigan was beautiful and we would love to go back and visit the beach sometime.
Classic shot of giant heads with background. It makes me giggle every time!
I was laughing so hard after I saw this picture! I asked Jake to sit down and then I said, "Oh Jake! There is a sting ray behind you." This was the look he made. Priceless.
We were so impressed with the size of the city. We kept thinking back on our beloved St. Louis and realized that it really isn't that big compared to Chicago or New York. There was not enough time to see it all.
David made Emmy a girl car at the "girl" table. Jake and Caleb made some racing cars to zoom down the track and I made an alligator. I think we could have stayed there all afternoon if it wasn't for the 9 busloads of school kids on field trips.
This girl had a good time in her little swimming suip. I couldn't get enough of her cute little legs!
David and Emmy had a great time hanging out and trying not to eat the Legos (Emmy, not David). These animals were incredible and had so much detail!
Me and Indy. Yup, that's how I roll.
We loved the city of Chicago in Legos. They even made it day and night and all of the little city lights came on and off.
Me and my buddy Jake building our creations.
2 comments:
We LOVE Chicago! Your pictures brought back a lot of wonderful memories! I'm glad you guys had a good time and enjoyed some of that deep dish heaven!!
AWWW! I miss them. I like the batman picture! Ha ha!
Post a Comment