So bummed that some of these shots were out of focus but I did my best! Snoozing on Daddy. Caleb Marc Caleb and Emmy. He wanted lots of just the two of them. One of my all time favorites of Jakey. It's been a while since we've seen any photos of him without the cape and goggles, I almost forgot what he looked like without them. Sweet little Emmy
8 comments:
So adorable. You did a great job!
Thanks for sharing the pictures. I have to say that is one really cute little girl. Her brothers seem happy to have her in the family.
Looking forward to our visit. Love Mom and Dad A.
Great pictures!!!
Great job on the pictures! Emmy was so awake and bright eyed for a newborn!
Speaking of the cape.....I saw Dave and the boys at Schnucks the other day and he was wearing "the cape" and I just had to laugh!
Adorable.
Adorable was from me, Shelley
Congrats! What a cutie!
Hey you did a good job! If you want you can send them my way and I can see if I can sharpen for you
Post a Comment