Saturday, November 14, 2009

Long Lost Labor Day

Due to a terrorist attack, I have been forced to post against my will. Normally I wouldn't give in to such a cowardly request, but I had these gems available to post, so here they are. This was our hike to the Shaw Nature Reserve on Labor Day. It was a gorgeous place and since David was not able to miss work, the kiddos and I went on a hike with some friends from the ward. I loved how the flowers were all taller than Caleb! He was awesome. I was kind of anxious about taking them by myself but they both did great. It was incredibly hot and humid but Caleb didn't complain once! He enjoyed finding where we were on the map and learning about all of the animals that we found. Jake switched off riding in the stroller we rented and running along behind the group, picking up rocks. It was a beautiful day and we had a blast. I want to take you here mom and dad.


3 comments:

Michelle said...

YOu're right. Those are gems! What a cool place. The kids will be excited to look at the pictures. It's weird hearing how hot it is over there. It snowed today.

Nancy T said...

Great pictures of my adorable grandkids.

Tammy said...

very cute! those flowers are FUN!