Wednesday, June 3, 2009


We had a fun visit from both of the grandparents this spring. My parents came first and a few weeks later, David's parents flew out. We decided to take them both to the botanical gardens. It's neat because every week something new is blooming so every time you go, it's different. My favorite part is the Japanese garden. We loved every minute of our visits and are so grateful that our parents sacrificed their time and money to come out and see us. We can't wait to visit again this summer!

A Special Thanks to the grandparents also, for helping us with some much needed home and yard TLC. We were able to fix and install a garage door opener, install a ceiling fan on our covered patio, put up a fence, fix a few electrical issues, replace tail lights on the car, clean up at least 20 bags of leaves from our yard, and get a few lessons on some home how-to. We could not have done it without you. xoxoxo

These last seven shots, with the exception of the one of Jacob, were taken by Caleb. Good aye?!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

hey thanks for posting. What fun pictures. I like the one of mom and dad in the wagon with Caleb in the middle. And jeepers, your hair is getting long. I like it.

melissa @ 1lbr said...

I was thinking how gorgeous your hair was looking in these photos! I love the gardens too. I've been dreaming about what I could grow when I own a house (someday...)

Marc and Liz Anson said...

Looks like Caleb is a natural photographer :) Can't wait to see you guys!

Kendall said...

i was also noticing your hair it looks great and that picture of the flower, wow! I can't wait to see you this summer do you know when you are ocming out?

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

Love the photo with the onion flowers, too! And Caleb took some of those? Impressive....

Tammy said...

Your hair is soo long and super cute!! you guys look great! I love the portapotty picture!