Oh man! I'm drooling now, no fair Amy!! You know, we were just talking about your fruit roll at Easter and how were hoping you would make it when you were out here.
Holy YUMMY!!! i want to come visit! SOOO move CLOSER! : ) you are such a grea cook! you need to get me that lemon cookie recipie from forever ago... it was so delicous adn i've been craveing some! post this recipie too!
Ummm. Fruit roll....I was just asking Dad for one of these. How ironic. (He says the strawberries he bought are "disappointing" so he's not going to. The meanie.) It sure looks pretty.
I must admit that yours is waaaay prettier than Dad's. I think we need to develop a continuing rivalry so that it just keeps getting better and better each time. I'll have to bug him about it and tell him how pretty yours is. :)
Yes! I'll be there in TWO minutes! Actually, today I was thinking we need to have you guys over. Is there sometime next week that would work with you guys?
15 comments:
Oh man! I'm drooling now, no fair Amy!! You know, we were just talking about your fruit roll at Easter and how were hoping you would make it when you were out here.
Oooh, I'm so making one tomorrow. And orange mint!? Never heard of it, but sounds awesome!
My mouth is watering and I haven't even tasted it!! WOW very impressive! It looks like a master piece.
Looks delicious! Would you share your recipe? :)
Oh Yum!!! Me Please! I need that recipe!?
Holy YUMMY!!! i want to come visit! SOOO move CLOSER! : ) you are such a grea cook! you need to get me that lemon cookie recipie from forever ago... it was so delicous adn i've been craveing some! post this recipie too!
That looks so delicious! And so not contingent upon my diet.. But oh do I want some!!
Please add this to the menu during our visit...
Ummm. Fruit roll....I was just asking Dad for one of these. How ironic. (He says the strawberries he bought are "disappointing" so he's not going to. The meanie.) It sure looks pretty.
Yum! I want a big bite!
I agree, you need to post the recipe! It looks so pretty and very tasty!! Very impressive!
I must admit that yours is waaaay prettier than Dad's. I think we need to develop a continuing rivalry so that it just keeps getting better and better each time. I'll have to bug him about it and tell him how pretty yours is. :)
Please! Don't you realize that I am pregnant?! That is torture... you better send the recipe my way.
Dang, that does look good! Can I really come visit just to eat your food?
Yes! I'll be there in TWO minutes! Actually, today I was thinking we need to have you guys over. Is there sometime next week that would work with you guys?
Post a Comment