Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter and Bunny Day

I know it's pretty late, but I still wanted to post this year's Easter pictures. David and I usually celebrate what the Anson family calls "Bunny Day" on Saturday. The kids dye eggs, the Easter Bunny comes and we do a giant egg hunt with our ward. I really like doing this kind of stuff on Saturday and leaving the religious aspect of it for Easter Sunday.











I love the kids' faces in this picture. We've got some great kids in our ward!




These photos are on Sunday morning before church. I found it ironic that we picked the same ties as the Findlay family and we're 3000 miles away. Hail Walmart!


6 comments:

ansons said...

What handsome boys. We can't believe how big they are. And we love your tulips.

Bryan and Brianna said...

That looks like you guys had lots of fun! I love the boys' ties! They're so cute!

Marc and Liz Anson said...

We love the pictures of the boys too! We so can't wait to see them! A comment on the comment you left on our blog about Rachel dancing: Rachel does the same thing as Caleb. We went to a reception where they had dancing and Rachel was out there busting some pretty sweet moves. THe photographer LOVED it and ended up taking several pictures of Rachel. The two of them MUST be related! :)

Michelle said...

You got yours at Walmart?!! Lucky! Are they zipper ties? Ours are the stupid clip on ones. Liam won't wear his unless i have the camera pointed at him. What cute boys.

Tammy said...

Happy Easter! we got Jacob and Eric matching ties too. i think 'bunny day' sounds great! this might sound dumb, but what do you do on sunday though?

Unknown said...

Jakey is really looking like Caleb in those pictures. Too cute.