Friday, December 5, 2014

Thanksgiving

We had a really nice Thanksgiving this year. We invited our wonderful friends, Travis and Amy Thompson, and their kids to come and spend the day with us. It was full of delicious food and good friends. It was so nice to just eat and relax and let the kids play. I am so thankful for my many blessings this year. I am, however, looking forward to the new year. I have had a bit of a hard year trying to find a good medication to help with my anxiety and depression. I just recently had a test done to see what drugs I will me more receptive to, so hopefully that will help narrow things down. David and the kids have been so amazing, loving and understanding with all of my mood swings and side effects. I am so blessed to have my family to support me. 

 photo P1014569.jpg

Sour cream lemon pie. OOOOh!

 photo thanksgivingcollage.jpg

The Faces of a Wii tournament! It was so entertaining to watch everyone play. They get so into it! We decided to have a day-long Wii tournament (after watching the National Dog show, of course) and it was a very popular choice! We mostly played Wii sports and the boys' practicing paid off. They creamed us all in boxing and sparring but I am still the Katniss of archery.

 photo wii1.jpg

 photo wii2.jpg

No comments: