Saturday, November 15, 2014

Awkward Family Photos

I needed a little entertainment today so I decided to go through a bunch of funny family photos. I rediscovered some gems and learned that our family "awkwardness" is genetic. You can see why....  photo 252326_10201087716016594_385728314_n1.jpg  photo 317047_2358663532986_645992663_n1.jpg

Anyway, awkwardness is a lovely trait to have in our family. It really helps you to fit in. We found that thrift and antique stores make great backdrops for creating a very uncomfortable scene. Also, a flagrant and nonexistent concern for what others think of you is a must. Enjoy!

 photo 295427_10151131378341565_1871002820_n1.jpg

Beauty MUST follow beauty, wouldn't you agree?

 photo 24583_1278892300992_4231728_n1.jpg

I don't know if I have anything that I could ever say about this photo. There are no words.

 photo 10398416_100810473264841_1434185_n1.jpg

This is a prime example of the traditional Tacky Sweater Party. So sad I missed this one!

 photo 1915193_1203268690449_66469_n1.jpg

Antiques, Mother!!!

 photo mom.jpg       photo 1410218378231.jpg

?

 photo 17977_106366929375862_4528670_n1.jpg

Because we all want to be Ethel Mertz and not Lucille Ball. Really.

 photo 545747_10151678469305231_1783728747_n1.jpg

I really don't understand what is going on here, but frankly, I don't need to.

 photo 545709_10151678479490231_1814081473_n1.jpg

There is a whole chain of events about to happen here...

 photo 20140630_185927_resized.jpg

Carrot anyone?

 photo fm7.jpg











 photo 20120517_26.jpg photo IMG_0494.jpg

We come in peace.

 photo IMG_0065.jpg

We are a very leggy family.

 photo DSCN2293.jpg


 photo IMG_0086.jpg     photo IMG_0080.jpg

Fashion was her forte!

 photo IMG_0190.jpg

Here! Take a Bruce Bogtrotter cake and have a happy birthday! I think... Don't say I never gave ya nothin.

 photo IMG_0092.jpg

Yup. Good times.

1 comment:

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

I laughed all through this post. I apologize to any of your family, for laughing at them, but, I think you know they have it coming....