In September we spent a lot of time out doors enjoying the beautiful weather. Our first outing was to the Shaw Nature Reserve. I have been there with the kids before but David had never seen it so I was so excited to go with him this time. We spent the day hiking and watching hundreds of butterflies flutter around. We are right on the path of several species' migration routes and we saw the bulk of them on our hike. The kids had a good time and only complained a little.





Caleb received his wolf award for cub scouts and is really enjoying the scouting program. He has some wonderful leaders who are very generous with their time and energy, who help him accomplish all of his scouting goals. Way to go Caleb!!!

Emeline and I went to Eckert's Farm to go apple picking. This girl is the apple of my eye! We had so much fun and the apples were delicious. I missed the time to pick Honeycrisp, but we were apple to pick some Jonathans instead and ate a lot of them while walking around.


I love having the day to spend with Emmy. We get to play a lot and we spent one afternoon at Grant's Farm. She liked feeding the goats and visiting with the camel. She also really enjoyed the elephant show.

1 comment:
I'm glad you're having such fun with your beautiful little girl!
Post a Comment