Like "Hanson" without the "H"
so pfft. You know mine. And I want a glycee 11X16 print. How much will that run? is that how you spell glycee?
or is it gilcee. gislee? what the what? I'm looking it up now...Giclee. Got it. ha!
You know mine I would love to continue to read your blog. I love keeping up with all your fun happeningsdwkeetch@aol.com
You know ours :)
I love reading your blog and staying up to date on everything! My email address is bryan_briannapreece@yahoo.comThanks!!
Include me!
Private? really? OK, here's my address: donnaahawkins@yahoo.com
On second though use: elliebet@Juno.com
I would love to stay caught up with you guys! tina_jp@hotmail.comCan't believe how grown up all your kids are. Your little girl is such a doll!
love checking in every now and again. :) i_love_theatre@yahoo.com
Seriously?... I have to tell you I want an invite? Yes, please.
Did you include me when you went private? I am a faithful reader!natj621@msn.com
Post a Comment
13 comments:
so pfft. You know mine. And I want a glycee 11X16 print. How much will that run? is that how you spell glycee?
or is it gilcee. gislee? what the what? I'm looking it up now...Giclee. Got it. ha!
You know mine I would love to continue to read your blog. I love keeping up with all your fun happenings
dwkeetch@aol.com
You know ours :)
I love reading your blog and staying up to date on everything! My email address is bryan_briannapreece@yahoo.com
Thanks!!
Include me!
Private? really? OK, here's my address: donnaahawkins@yahoo.com
On second though use: elliebet@Juno.com
I would love to stay caught up with you guys! tina_jp@hotmail.com
Can't believe how grown up all your kids are. Your little girl is such a doll!
love checking in every now and again. :) i_love_theatre@yahoo.com
love checking in every now and again. :) i_love_theatre@yahoo.com
Seriously?... I have to tell you I want an invite? Yes, please.
Did you include me when you went private? I am a faithful reader!
natj621@msn.com
Post a Comment