Emeline has discovered how to catch and pick up the chickens. Poor Chickens.
Mom, here are what Clove and Nutmeg look like now that they have their feathers back. I just love their beards! Aren't they pretty?
Oh how she loves these chickens. She wants to be out with them all day long and luckily the weather let us this week. It has been in the upper fifties and we have really enjoyed the fresh air after everyone has been sick for weeks. We used to let them free range all day but since the attempted falcon attack, we decided they would be best kept in the run unless we are out there with them.
We even had a chance to play at the park and the kids rediscovered how much they like the playground. Jake was a wild kid in the wind. He ran and ran and ran and ran! Caleb stayed busy chasing some girls from school around. They came up to him and begged him to chase them and from then on there was lots of screaming. Jacob had no idea why his brother would want to chase girls around the playground. I, being the cool mom that I am, refrained from documenting it on the camera. It was, however, highly entertaining.
3 comments:
OH MY GOSH that video was HILArioUS! Poor Ginger! And I liked Jakey's singing in the background too.
I love how Emmy imitated the way the chickens move. She's relentless! So adorable!
Oh my heck!! Love the video :) the kids loved it too. They are both super cute.
Post a Comment