Friday, February 3, 2012

I think I am in the wrong season

The last few days in St. Louis have been absolutely picturesque! It's been around 60 degrees and beautiful, blue skies. I am starting to see the daffodils and tulips coming up through the dirt and the birds have started singing again. (And the dogs have started barking again but don't even get me started on that!) Jake and I have had so much fun playing outside and we are officially ready for spring. I have serious doubts on the reliability of certain groundhogs.
We had a blast blowing bubbles for Emeline, swinging and playing hopscotch. Jake was a little nervous at first learning how to play, but he soon found that he was a natural! You know you are out of shape when you get winded playing hopscotch. Just sayin. Anyway, that is all he wanted to do for the rest of the day! Unfortunately we had to go car searching instead, because David's truck failed the safety inspection again. Oh well, we had great weather to walk around the car lots and we think we found a Hyundai Sonata that might be good. Pray it's not a lemon!
I love how you can see Jake and his lawn mower in the bubble!

1 comment:

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

I know, right? Arkansas has been gorgeous - until this past weekend. Enough winter; bring on the spring-ing!

I love your photos!