She's so sweet Amy! Congratulations! David and I can't wait to meet her we love her already! My favorite picture is one that your mom has on her facebook with Caleb and Jacob holding her and Jacob is in his batman costume and swim goggles love it! You have the cutest family.
Oh my gosh Amy! I can't believe you have another in your family! She looks as sweet as ever. I was going to call you back and then thought it was too late so I checked your blog. I am glad you had some pics up. I am so happy for you and this sweet Emeline! Can't wait to hear the birth story. I will be calling you very soon!
16 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! So happy for your family! I love her name!
Yay! I've been waiting for this post. She's BEAUTIFUL just like her mommy! Love her tons and love you guys
She is MORE THAN BEAUTIFUL! Congrats. I just want to kiss her cheeks!
I didn't know you were spelling it with one m. It's cute. And I'm interested.
congats! Love the headband :) Heather
I love her name, love her face.. Love her! Congrats!
She's so sweet Amy! Congratulations! David and I can't wait to meet her we love her already! My favorite picture is one that your mom has on her facebook with Caleb and Jacob holding her and Jacob is in his batman costume and swim goggles love it! You have the cutest family.
Congratulations! Welcome little lady Emeline!
Awe!! Amy, she's beautiful!!! Congratulations!! :D And I LOVE her name!! It's so cute!!
congrats you guys! glad that everyone is doing well
Oh my goodness, she's a charmer! Congrats!
Congratulations, Ansons!!! She's gorgeous!
Oh my gosh Amy! I can't believe you have another in your family! She looks as sweet as ever. I was going to call you back and then thought it was too late so I checked your blog. I am glad you had some pics up. I am so happy for you and this sweet Emeline! Can't wait to hear the birth story. I will be calling you very soon!
I forgot what a new baby looks like. So precious!!! What a great name!
Congratulations!! She is adorable!
Gorgeous little girl (and name!) I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment