Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Race For the Cure

Doesn't this picture just say it all? When else can you seriously wear a shirt like this and get away with it! So Funny!
Here we are walking in downtown St. Louis. I don't know if you can tell, but the entire street was filled with people for miles. It was incredible to participate in something that huge for something so important.

You go girls. I had so much fun walking with these chicas! A fun time is not far when you're around them. (Even if you did steal the last medium shirt, Tina.)



Lookin good. Check out Heather's (bottom left) buttons. hehe She was going to give them away, but we couldn't find half our group once we got down there, so she ended up wearing all of them herself!


The reason we're here. Here's to finding a cure and making a difference. Go to http://iamthecure.org to find out how to do a self examination and help be the cure.






1 comment:

Kay said...

Hah! I love the shirt. You look way cute with your friends there. It makes me miss you.