1. If you look closely at the book David is "reading" you'll notice it is Berenstain Bear's Go on Vacation. I put the kids to bed the other night and came out to see this. Poor David! Those early Seminary mornings make him so tired.
2. So, you know your socks are too small when.... Hah! I got the snack down. Now if I could just get on the ball and buy him some new socks.
3.The other day Caleb got up and got himself dressed before I was even out of bed. I was so impressed that he did that and upon closer inspection, was shocked to find that the new shorts I had bought him were like the kids version of the "Skinny Jean". I didn't think they made those for little boys but styles have really confused me lately so I just sort of went with it. I soon realized, however, that he was wearing Jacob's pants and was fitting into them very comfortably. hmmm. He really is my "skinny bean".

8 comments:
Those are some good pictures. It sounds like everyone is doing better and I am glad.
get some sleep! : ) LOL that picture of David is so funny, it's worthy of taking a second, maybe even a thrird look! I'll have to show eric, he'll chuckle. sorry you guys have been sick, i can relate! we have almost beat this cold that's been through all 5 of us. I think we're wiping the last of it off our noses today or tomarrow though. YAY! Feel better...and like i said GET SOME SLEEP! might i add we have similar jacob socks in our collection... i think they are worth saveig to remember the "good times"
Hope you're all feeling better! I have socks that look a lot like that...(argyles :)
seriously on of the funniest blogs I have read in a long time!! Especially the one of Caleb in the "skinny jeans" Hilarious!!
That is so funny! I love the 'skinny jeans!!' I'm glad everyone is doing better though! And thanks for the laugh! I really needed it!
Oh my Glory! Those skinny jeans are such a riot! Reminds me of the year Richard mistakenly got the shirt meant for David and came out of the bathroom modeling it for us! Remember? Har Har!
How funny, poor David, so tired. Sorry about all the sickieness, hope things are getting better. Thanks for the good laugh.
Ah ha ha ha! Those are awesome pics. Hope all is going well. You decide on wether or not you are gonna get a face book?
Post a Comment